Friday, December 17, 2010

My serger is here! If you don't know what a serger is, google it. Any good seamstress wants one. They aren't cheap. But last weekend we were in Sears and I spied a Kenmore for only $229. Seriously, google them, $229 is cheap and Kenmore is an amazing brand as far as sewing machines go. So I am hopeful that the serger will also be wonderful. I probably won't be able to get it out of the box until next week. But since we are going out of town on Wednesday, it might not be until next YEAR!

Stay tuned for TONS of new clothes for Ellie. Especially since I plan on taking a trip to Hobby Lobby while we are in Georgia. I just can't wait as long as it might take for ours to open here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been waiting for Hobby Lobby since I've been sewing.

Tomorrow I will be going to Publix to finish my shopping for next week. I realized last night while laying wide awake in bed that I hadn't even thought about packing for our trip. So I don't think making a shopping trip the day before we leave is so smart. So we are going to make a family day of it and all go tomorrow. Can't wait to get my Ore Ida hashbrowns for $74 cents a bag!

No comments: